A warm welcome to Queen Pip’s Christmas Countdown Day 3. Well, what have we got for today …. another card I think! I hope you’ll like this one, it really is quick to make, and you can make a lot in a batch if you need to do a large number of cards to send. If you want to purchase any of the items then the links to the items are at the bottom of this post.
- Smoky Slate A5 cardstock (14.9 cm x A4 width) folded in half
- Night of Navy cardstock layer 14.4cm x 10 cm run through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder (if you don’t have a Big Shot you can get a good background using the Star stamp from the Festival of Trees set and Night of Navy ink – just stamp the stars randomly on the Night of Navy cardstock for a subtle effect).
- Tree from the Festival of Trees stampset using Smoky Slate for 2 trees and Metallic Silver for 1 tree stamped onto Whisper White cardstock (if you don’t have the Metallic Ink – just use Smoky Slate).
- Punch trees out using the Tree Punch
- Stamp “A merry little wish …” from the Festival of Trees stampset with Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Word Window punch.
- Attach Silver 1/8″ ribbon around the Night of Navy layer & then adhere your layer to the base card.
- Adhere your sentiment to the card and your trees, using Dimensionals for the sentiment and top tree.
- Punch a star from Silver Glimmer cardstock using the Itty Bitty Accent Punch set (Star punch) or use a large Basic Jewel Rhinestone in it’s place for that bling!
Hope you liked today’s card, if you did pop back tomorrow night for some more card instructions and inspiration! Below you will find the items I used to make this card, just click the link to go to My Shop.
Thanks, Pip x