Afternoon folks (sorry about the technical issues so I’m a bit late! I’m sharing lots about watercolouring today. Firstly my Watercolour Class in a Box closes for registration this week. Fancy making these cards?
The Watercolour Class in a Box contains:
- Watercolour Pencils
- Aqua Painters (pack of 2)
- Pack of Watercolour cardstock
- Cut pieces of cardstock , embellishments, ribbons etc to make the 4 cards
- Full instructions and video tutorials
- Plus hints & tips on the different stamps, ink & paper for great watercolouring results
You will need to provide inks, adhesives and the Beautiful You stamp set (or similar). I recommend Archival Black or Stazon Black ink for watercolouring because once it is dry it doesn’t bleed.
The Class in a Box is just £44.50 including insured shipping to ensure it arrives safely with you. Add the Beautiful You stamp set, archival ink pad for a total of £76 and get the Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper for FREE!
Book your place now. Bookings close Midnight tomorrow, Friday 10th February. Complete the form below to book your place and receive payment details.
Class in a Box
Sign up now to order your Class in a Box. Just enter your name and email address and click Sign Me Up! You'll then receive an email from me with all the details you need to order your class.
Watercolour Card with Mediterranean Moments
Saturday’s class also features the Watercolouring pencils and techniques. This time with the Mediterranean Moments stamp set. Here’s a simple, but effective card the attendees will be making…
This card uses a Pumpkin Pie base, with a Bermuda Bay mat (13.9 x 9.5 cm). Run the Bermuda Bay mat through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. Stamp the image in Archival Black and allow to dry for a few minutes. Add a background wash of colour with Cajun Craze / Calypso Coral mixed ink. Then use the Bermuda Bay pencil to colour in the bike. Doing a plain colour background wash really makes the bike stand out. A simple but really effective card that can be for a man or woman!
I hope you like the idea of my Watercolour Class in a Box – once you’ve got the pencils, the world is your oyster. You can create so many beautiful cards with them.
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #Saleabration
– Choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item with every £45 in product spend – click HERE to see your choices.
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! During Sale-a-bration get 2 EXTRA FREE stamp sets on top of the normal offer – wow! Just £99 for £130 worth of products PLUS 2 FREE stamp sets! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!