Welcome to our Stampin’ Creative Sneak Peek Spring Summer 2018 blog hop! Today, guess what? We’ll be giving you sneak peeks from the Spring / Summer and Sale-a-bration catalogues for 2018! Yay!!! If you’ve hopped here from Gina you’ve had some treats I know! Welcome to me, Pip Todman of Queen Pip Cards. I’m based in Ash Vale on the Surrey / Hampshire border. I LOVE this time of year, we’ve just celebrated Christmas, and folks are feeling a little blue, but I’m all excited because of what’s coming! From here on in we’re talking spring, summer bright, fresh and zingy projects! We’re all about light and the coming sunshine. We’re here to cheer you all up from your grey skies and snowy / sleety weather! So check in here and hop around each of us to have some sunshine in your life today.
Sneak Peek Spring Summer 2018
My projects today are based on a card in the special Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator magazine we get each quarter. I decided I loved the project so much, I had to make it. Then I decided I wanted to step it up a little and add some new colours and layers. It’s the same, but different!
Here’s the original card in Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy and Whisper White.
Here’s my updated version in Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Emerald Envy and Very Vanilla.
What do you think? Do you prefer the blues or the pinks? Personally, I can’t decide! I love the them both and how they make me feel. The stamp set used is called Petal Palette and you’re going to want to look out for it when the catalogue goes live on 3rd January. For those coming to my Spring Retreat, you can relax, this bundle is in your goody bag!! I can’t wait to show it off some more then.
Now let’s see what my fabulous friend Louise from Stampin’ Delight has in store for you today. Just click the Next button, or follow the links below. Hop around all of the great Stampin’ Creative Crew and see what other Sneak Peek Spring Summer 2018 delights they have for you. I’m sure you’ll have a long wishlist by the end of your hop. If so, why not think about joining? You get great benefits during the Sale-a-bration period. Whatever you decide, if you’re my customer and haven’t received your new catalogue yet, please email me at email@example.com and I’ll sort that out!
Enjoy hopping and don’t forget to visit everyone for lots and lots of inspiration! Why not let us know what you think of our hop, just COMMENT HERE, we love to read your views!
Blog Hop List
- Kim at Simply Fairies
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Mikaela at The Crafty Oink Pen
- Eimear at Stampin’ Colour
- Emma at The Coastal Crafter
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards – you’re here
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me and a share of the rewards next month. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself! Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Click HERE to become a Crafty Corner Member on Facebook!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards