Yes that’s right we’re using Around The Corner with the Stamparatus to create a beautiful, mosaic, background pattern for today’s card design.
There is, of course, a video today because it’s Wednesday and I’m now doing weekly videos along with my blogging! We love a video, don’t we? I am really enjoying my video creation, almost as much as running a class or doing a live demo. So I’ll keep them coming as long as you guys keep watching!
Around The Corner With The Stamparatus
- Base A5 folded in half
- Petal Pink layer 14.4 x 10 cm
- Whisper White layer 13.9 x 9.5 cm
Queen Pip Tip
Place your stamp always on the side nearest the hinge when using the hinge step method, because the plates can only step in one direction!
So what did you think? Don’t you just love this new tool we have? What stamp sets have you just thought – oh my word that would work with xxxx? Let me know in the COMMENTS HERE.
Don’t forget the 2 amazing offers on this month!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! PLUS 10 FREE Ink Pads in July!!! Plus 20% off until at least Dec 2018! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Host Code RAQYSBZ3 for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my side bar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!