Today I’m sharing a fun and easy Notepad Idea with Varied Vases. See how I paired it with Share What You Love papers to make this cute Notepad. Great for gifts for teachers or friends. It’s easy once you know how! You can make them in all shapes and sizes, but this one is A6. I did a quick video for you too!
Easy Notepad Idea with Varied Vases
Sizes for Notepad cover
- Basic Black 10.5 x 15 + spine + 5 cm (or just use the Share What You Love papers as in the photos)
- Share What You Love papers 14.4 x 10 cm
- Whisper White 7 x 9.5 cm & 2.5 x 7 cm
- Basic Black 7.5 x 10 cm & 3 x 7.5 cm
You can see how I put it together in this week’s video. Click below to watch!
You can use the same sizes and turn this into a card instead! Just think, with 24 sheets of 30 x 30 cm papers in this pack, you could cover 72 notepads! Or you could make 36 pads & 36 matching cards! Everyone can have a pretty notepad from you!
Here is the list of products I used, just click to go online to my store to purchase! Then grab the notepads from Amazon or your local stationers.
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! Plus 20% off until at least Sept 2018! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Host Code 6BQZTK44 for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my side bar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!