I love it when I have a ah ha moment, and this simple multi ink technique was one of those. I immediately knew I had to write a post and do a video for you on it. It’s one of those, why on earth didn’t I think of that before moments!
Simple Multi Ink Technique
Watch how easy this technique is to get the leaves in Tranquil Tide and the trunk in Cajun Craze on this card. Isn’t that so simple? You’ll be multi inking everything from now on!
Frame & Card Dimensions
Here are your card & frame dimensions.
- Crumb Cake A5 base
- Cajun Craze layer 14.4 x 10 cm
- Whisper White layer 13.9 x 9.5 cm
For the Frame
- Score every side at 1.5 cm
- Score top & bottom opposite sides at 1.5 cm but only down till it meets the 2nd scored line from step 1.
- Cut as shown by red lines in diagram below – you will be cutting up score lines!
- Score & burnish all score lines, ADD your inside layer NOW!
- Inside layer is 18 x 10 cm make sure you stamp and sponge this layer fully before inserting it into the frame.
- Adhere the sides with no diagonal cuts first & then the sides with diagonal tabs, these fold over and secure the edges of the other frame sides.
- Score black dotted lines; cut red solid lines. It will be a rectangle finished shape.
All the products I recommend are listed below, apart from the Glycerine which Stampin’ Up! don’t carry. Grab what you need from my online store 24/7. The Glycerine you can get at a local supermarket in the cake making section or online.
Or click here to browse my online store & buy your favourite products now!
I hope you liked today’s Simple Multi Ink Technique project. If so, come back again on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday every week for more inspiration from me!
Don’t forget to COMMENT HERE throughout the month to be in with a chance to win!
Don’t forget the Host Code JWM44NYN with your online orders (see simply stunning giveaways below) and why not think about joining Stampin’ Up! and my amazing Royal Stampers?
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #simplystylish
Join Stampin’ Up! and The Royal Stampers
Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! Plus 20% off for at least 3 months! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
Get A Gift For Shopping
Use my Monthly Host Code JWM44NYN in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. For all orders over £25 will receive a share of any Host Rewards. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more . Everyone who orders will get a special hand made card in the post from me too, of course!
Subscribe to MasterStampers
Weekly tutorials, exclusive to the group. A Facebook Group and lots of fun! Join us as we improve our stamping, one impression at a time!
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my side bar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!