I just love looking at Beautiful You one of the new stamp sets by Stampin’ Up! If you get my crafty corner it featured in the Project of the Month and I can’t put it down! It features 3 line drawings of women; one dancing, one posing face hidden by a hat, and one walking away from you holding an umbrella. Simple drawings yet so effective that you feel lots of emotions just looking at Beautiful You stamped images. It was a must buy for me immediately!
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we’re here, we might as well dance. Doesn’t that stamp just say it all? It could be my life motto! Along with Happy Birthday Gorgeous! You’ll love the artistic feel of this set–stamp a colour wash image over a silhouette for colour, or add your own colour with Watercolour Pencils or ink.
Looking At Beautiful You
Here I used Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight to simply add colour to the dress and umbrella. It really is all you need to make her stand out. She has a slightly melancholy or quiet contemplation feeling to her, so I added the Love & Hugs from Sunshine Sayings because we all need some love & hugs sometimes!
You get 13 red rubber stamps in this set and you can choose either wood or clear block mount. You will get great images but most of all some really cracking sentiments. This is right on trend with the watercolour feel and line art images and as a result your cards will be too! To make this card you need the products below. Just click to purchase or go to My Shop and have a look around.
- A5 cardstock (A4 cut in half)
- Very Vanilla 14.4 x 10 cm
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack 13.9 x 9.5 cm
- Bermuda Bay cut to 7.5 x 10.5 cm
- Watercolour Paper 7 x 10 cm
Happy watercolouring and I hope you’ve enjoying looking at Beautiful You with me!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #Saleabration
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards.