Hi everyone and welcome to Queen Pip’s Christmas Countdown Day 1 – for the next 12 days I’ll be posting nightly to give you some last minute inspiration and suggestions for cards, boxes, tags and home decor. I hope you’ll enjoy these daily dips into my crafting world, if you want to purchase any of the items I show each day then there will always be links to the items at the bottom of each post.
So to start us off today I thought I’d share this card which is made with Night of Navy and Silver, a very classic look!
Directions to make this card:
- Stamp the large star from the Bright & Beautiful stampset in Versamark, heat emboss with Silver Stamp Emboss Powder and cut out with the Star Framelits.
- Stamp the smallest star on Whisper White cardstock in Night of Navy ink and cut out with the Star Framelits.
- Cut out a Silver Foil Star using the Framelits.
- Cut out a large circle using the Circle Framelits, and run it through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
- Cut out a Silver Vellum banner, some Silver 1/8″ ribbon and some Night of Navy Seam Binding.
- Stamp Joy from the Bright & Beautiful stampset in Night of Navy on Whisper White and cut into a small banner
- Layer together on Whisper White mat 14.9cm x 10cm on a Night of Navy A5 cardbase.
A real wow card for a special someone at Christmas – it does take a little extra time to make this card, but I think you’ll agree it’s worth it!
Hope you liked today’s card, if you did pop back tomorrow night for some more card instructions and inspiration! Below you will find the items I used to make this card, just click the link to go to My Shop.
Thanks, Pip x