Well, it’s Day 10 of my Christmas Countdown and I can tell you I’ve managed to purchase only 1 Christmas present so far and am slightly starting to panic, but I’m sure it will all be fine (she says slightly hysterically). At today is also Wednesday, that means we have our special Wednesday Weekly Deals to reveal too along with today’s project of course.
Today I wanted simple but stylish, so I went for one of the cards we did at my November Simply Stylish class. This one is totally CASED from Pintrest – I’ve seen many variants and colour ways – this is Blackberry Bliss, but Lost Lagoon looks lovely too.
- Using the Bright & Beautiful stampset stamp the middle and smallest stars in Blackberry Bliss onto Whisper White cardstock
- Cut the stars out using the Star Framelits
- Run a piece of Whisper White cardstock 10 cm x 14.4cm through the Big Shot using the Arrow Embossing Folder, but only emboss 2 thirds of the card – leaving the bottom piece flat for stamping
- Stamp your chosen greeting in Blackberry Bliss ink
- Wrap some Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon around the white and glue it down at the back, adhere with glue dots two little tag ends of ribbon so they poke up out of the ribbon strip.
- Adhere your Whisper White to the Blackberry Bliss A5 cardstock base
- Cut out a second smallest star from Silver Glimmer paper
- Mat & layer the stars together using Dimensionals in one layer and when attaching the stars to the base.
Looks really lush doesn’t it? It sounds a bit fiddly, but actually once you get into the swing of stamping & cutting the stars out, you can make quite a few of these in a short space of time and they really are lovely on the mantle piece.
So if you’d like to purchase any of the items above, then please use the links below. Remember to receive your items in time for Christmas you must place your order before 15th December and you can add anything from this weeks Weekly Deals to that order too. There are some brilliant items in the deals this week, including one of the Tag Topper Punches!! So check them out HERE too.
Have a lovely evening and day tomorrow, thanks for stopping by again, hugs, Pip x