Today I’m sharing a video on how to make these great Garden Impressions Organiser Boxes, perfect for Framelit and Embossing Folders. This is part of my Organisation week!
Garden Impressions Organiser Boxes
I hope you enjoyed that? They are so quick to make, but look great on any shelf, with the added bonus that they also organise your stuff!
- A4 cardstock, trim down to 29 cm
- Score with short edge at the top of the trimmer 1.5 cm in from each edge
- With long edge to the top of the trimmer score at 14.5 and 19.5 cm
- Cut two pieces of matching card stock 10 x just inside 5 cm
- Bottom card stock mat is 17.5 x 9.5 cm
- Next card layer is 16.5 x 8.5 cm
- Designer Series Paper layer is 15 x 7.5
- The score line should be at 10 cm for the side notch
This one I have in imperial measurements instead!
- Piece of A4 (European size card stock) score the long side at 4″, 6″
- Score the short side at 1 3/8″ and 6 7/8″
- This time cut the corners down at 1 3/4″ from the top
- Mats for the front are 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ for the card base layer
- The second card layer is 5″ x 3 1/2″
- Finally the Designer Series Paper is 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
I’ve been using my original one for years and look forward to using my new ones too!
Want to make one? All the products I used today are shown below. Just click one to go to my online store to order.
Don’t forget to use my Monthly Host Code for a thank you gift too!
And that’s how you make some beautiful Garden Impressions Organiser Boxes for you to help organise your crafty stash. This will give you more space and time as you will no longer have to hunt for your dies or embossing folders!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! Plus 20% off until at least Sept 2018! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Host Code 6BQZTK44 for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my side bar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!