Good morning everyone, today I want to focus again on the Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Branches Bundle that’s only available THIS month, this is unique offer that provides you with a beautiful stampset and matching thinlit die set for just £46.75. It’s such great value, you get 23 stamps and 9 dies in the set. There are tree dies and birds and leaves and more! You can have a lot of fun with this one!
Here’s another card I made using this set, and I wanted to share the sizes and how to go about making it yourself. I love the fact that the leaf pattern when stamped in Blushing Bride makes it look like cherry blossom on the tree!
Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Branches Cherry Blossom Tree:
- Cut Thick Whisper White card stock (European A4 size) 10.5 cm x A4 width (short edge at top of trimmer) and score / fold at 14.9 cm.
- Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock 14.4 cm x 10 cm.
- Cut a piece of Mint Macaron Designer Series Paper In Colour 2015-2017 Paper Stack 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm.
- On Whisper White card stock cut 13.4 cm x 9 cm stamp the grass in Mint Macaron.
- On another piece of Whisper White card stock stamp the Thank You from the stamp set in Mint Macaron and cut out with the Layering Oval framelits.
- Cut out a scalloped oval with the Layering Oval framelits to go behind the sentiment in Blushing Bride card stock.
- Stamp the leaves in Blushing Bride and die cut out with the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies.
- Cut out the tree trunk shape in Soft Suede (could also go lighter here with Crumb Cake if you prefer and you could stamp it first with the stamp from the set before die cutting it out)
- Stamp the little bird in Blushing Bride on Whisper White and die cut out.
- Wrap Blushing Bride Bakers Twine around the Whisper White layer and adhere all the sheets together, layering the tree, bird and sentiments up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you want to grab this set while you can, then just click on the products below or click this link and buy your set now before it’s too late – it’s while stocks last as well, so there’s no guarantee it will make it to the end of August! So if you don’t want to risk it – buy yours now!
If you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Branches bundle through me (or just the stamps or just the thinlits) this month, and add my Monthly Giveaway code (CBSKZB7U) to your order at Checkout, you’ll get a gift in the mail from me next month – PLUS – you’ll receive a new Autumn / Winter catalogue FREE in the post too. So why not treat yourself and get an early Christmas present from Queen Pip?
Until next time, thanks for reading, crafty hugs, Pip x