Today I’m sharing 2 Let It Snow cards that show 2 layouts using the same basic elements. Sometimes you may find it hard to come up with a new card idea but I find a new layout can help spark my mojo. Here the layout is a large rectangle with a smaller rectangle. The rest of the card design is based around these fundamental elements. You can also change colours to add even more of a difference to each of your cards, but I like to stick with one colour palette when I’m designing. In last week’s Moody Monday Pick Me Up Facebook Live I made these two cards and 3 pinch bags too!
Let It Snow
I love how just by turning the layout 90 degrees gives you a new look. If you changed the suite you could use these layouts with Brightly Gleaming or Perfectly Plaid too!
Watch my Moody Monday Video from Facebook last week to see how I put these cards and my 3 pinch bags together!
The basic card layout is:
- A Thick Whisper White card base.
- Real Rel base layer 14.4 x 10 cm.
- Coastal Cabana cut using the Rectangle Stitched dies.
- Whisper White card cut with the next size die down.
- The Let It Snow paper is cut down to fit, roughly 7 cm high.
- Then I cut another white rectangle for the sentiment.
- Finally some Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and Red Rhinestones!
Grab the papers, embellishment kit, and ribbon (either the polka dot or woolly Red) from my online store here and I’ll send you a pack of Red Rhinestones to add that extra sparkle to your projects!!
Don’t you think these make such cute Christmas cards? I’ll be playing more with this set of papers and embellishments over the coming days as I get into full swing with my Christmas cards. What are you making this year? Snowmen or something more classic? I’d love to know. I love having a combination of both, the classic for family and cute for friends.
Or click here to browse my online store & buy your favourite products now!
I hope you liked today’s project. If so, come back again soon for more inspiration from me!
Finally, don’t forget the Host Code VGUNZY4X with your online orders and why not think about joining Stampin’ Up! and my amazing Royal Stampers?
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #simplystylish
Subscribe to MasterStampers
Weekly tutorials, exclusive to the group. A Facebook Group and lots of fun! Join us as we improve our stamping, one impression at a time!
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my sidebar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!