Today’s video shows you how to make a Many Merry Thanks with Dashing Deer card! Embossing techniques and some tone on tone stamping for you to try. Is Dashing Deer a Christmas set or a Thank you set? Actually it’s both!
Many Merry Thanks with Dashing Deer
I think this would make a good thank you during Christmas for a man. The colours are more manly and subdued, although the pop of Real Red lifts them.
Did you like my video? Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can be notified when I post another!
Would you like to try this card out at home?
- Use a Shaded Spruce card base, cut with the longest edge of A4 (European) cardstock at the top of your trimmer at 14.9 cm and fold in half at 10.5 cm.
- Cut a piece of Real Red to 14.4 x 10 cm.
- Use a piece of Crumb Cake card cut to 13.9 x 9.5 cm and run the left side only through the Big Shot using the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the largest Deer in Crumb Cake on the other side.
- Glue this layer to the Shaded Spruce layer and wrap with Real Red Mixed Satin Ribbon where the embossing meets the flat card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink on Whisper White and cut out with the Stitched Labels Framelits largest circle die.
- Punch a Shaded Spruce piece of card using the 1 ¾” Circle Punch and layer behind the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals ®
- Finish with a Red Rhinestone jewel.
All the products you need are shown below, please purchase via my online store! Thank you, it helps me keep going & bringing you these ideas and tutorials! Plus use my Host Code (see details below) and get extra free items!
Or click here to browse my online store & buy your favourite products now!
Don’t forget the Host Code with your online orders (see simply stunning giveaways below) and why not think about joining Stampin’ Up! and my amazing Royal Stampers?
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
Simply Stunning Giveaways
When you order online and use my Host Code this month – PBMXDFTY – you’ll receive FREE gifts!
Order over £30 before end of Wednesday 3rd Oct with an online order over £30 and receive a pack of FREE Festive Farmhouse Elements.
PLUS: All online orders this month using Host Code PBMXDFTY over £45 get a new, exclusive, limited edition, set of Snowflake Trinkets, worth £7.50! So sparkly!!!
World Card Making Day Special Flash Sale
10% off selected products only until 7th October!
Join Stampin’ Up! and The Royal Stampers
Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! Plus 20% off until at least Dec 2018! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
Get A Gift For Shopping
Use my Monthly Host Code PBMXDFTY in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. For all orders over £25 will receive a share of any Host Rewards. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more . Everyone who orders will get a special hand made card in the post from me too, of course!
Subscribe to MasterStampers
Weekly tutorials, exclusive to the group. A Facebook Group too, and lots of fun!
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my side bar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!