Rhinos and Roses? Really? Yep, I decided it was a great idea to combine these two seemingly unrelated life forms! I think you’ll agree it worked out well! You never know what’s going to work unless you give it a go! This set of papers pushed me into using colour combinations and images I wouldn’t have imagined otherwise.
Roses and Rhinos!
See how amazing are those colours and the roses are a perfect size to complement the rhino. Once again Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper comes out on top! Both the roses / swirl design and the Night of Navy strip are from this punchy pack of paper! So gorgeous!
Queen Pip Tip
Cut the Scalloped Circle from Designer Series Paper too, this adds even more texture and shading to the card.
- A5 Melon Mambo card base
- So Saffron base layer 14.4 x 10 cm
- Designer Series Paper top mat 13.9 x 9.5 cm
- Strip of Designer Series Paper 3 x 9.5 cm
You can purchase all of the items you need for this card by clicking the links above. Hope you also love Rhinos and Roses now! Come back again soon for more instalments in my Animal Expedition week!!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #SimplyStylish #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! Plus 20% off until at least Sept 2018! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Host Code 6BQZTK44 for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my side bar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!