Yes it’s nearly that time again, so I’m bringing you some Teachers Gifts with Varied Vases. Varied Vases is a new stamp set from Stampin’ Up! perfect for quick makes and fun projects. While I wouldn’t let children use the punch, they can certainly do the stamping!
Teachers Gifts with Varied Vases
These took me about 5 minutes per box, so you can knock them out quite quickly once you get the supplies. You’ll need the stamp set, the punch (handily it comes as a bundle with 10% off). Some pretty papers and matching inks. See the product list below.
The treat boxes come in a pack of 16, so depending on how many little ones you’re making for, one pack may well do you & a friend!
Sizes & steps are:
- Designer Series Paper cut 5 x 15 cm – score at 5 & 10 cm. This goes inside your box to form the sides & back.
- Whisper White cut 5 x 5 cm – this is what you stamp & then attach to the front with Glue Dots or Tape.
- Designer Series Paper cut 5 x 5 cm – slip inbetween the lid and the side flaps to give you a pretty top.
- Whisper White stamped with Thanks & hand cut out. Attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the vase & the tulip flower on Whisper White card and punch out with the Vases Builder Punch. Punch some leaves in Call Me Clover card stock or any green.
- Pretty matching ribbon tied in a bow & attached with a Glue Dot
Queen Pip Tip
Don’t ink up the whole stem as it won’t fit on the box front. Just ink it up partially, stamp & then cover with the vase and the tulip flower.
I used coordinating ribbon and papers from the In-Colours 2018-20 range. See all the coordinating products here (or below). The papers include all 5 colours. Choose your favourite ink to ensure you are fully coordinated.
I think any teacher would be chuffed to bits to get one of these boxes with a Ferrero Rocher or similar inside! If you’d like to make some teachers gifts with Varied Vases then the products I used are listed below. Mix and match with your craft stash or buy a couple of the new colours to get you started!!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! Plus 20% off until at least Sept 2018! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Host Code 6BQZTK44 for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my side bar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!