Check out today’s technique video – the Masking Technique with Lilypad Lake, my featured stamp set this week! Such pretty colours of Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Soft Sea Foam combine with this great technique to achieve a soft look. Great for a sympathy card or to let someone know they’re in your thoughts. Masking is all about making your card have a true 3D or perspective view. Images are stacked behind each other to create scenes!
You can make this card so simply, but it does take a little time. For me that’s about 30 minutes, that’s about the longest time I want to spend making a card. Time is always against us, so getting it done quickly is just as important as getting it done well!
Masking Technique with Lilypad Lake
- European card base (A5) folded in half.
- Base mat 14.4 x 10 cm
- Top Whisper White layer 13.9 x 9.5
With just a pack of sticky post it notes, you too can create depth and perspective to your card making. I love that this card can be made with just the stamp set. No Big Shot required! So it’s great for crafters with a small space, or who just don’t like die cutting.
Why not grab your supplies below:
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! Plus 20% off until at least Sept 2018! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Host Code 6BQZTK44 for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my side bar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!