Alaska Achievers Share What You Love! Yep that’s what we’re doing this month! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! ® demonstrators who have earned the Alaskan Incentive Trip; it amazes me I’m one of 450 worldwide demos who have done so. We are proud to bring you monthly inspiration with our love of Stampin’ Up! products.
My name is Pip Todman from Ash Vale on the Surrey / Hampshire border in the UK. If you are a regular here, welcome! If you’re new to me or to hopping Hello and don’t worry it’s really easy, you just use the links below to hop around all of us.
Alaska Achievers Share What You Love
This month we have a special Early Release offering to share. You’ve probably seen my previous posts but today I created something special for you and for my friends! It’s an amended version of my Spring Retreat Home Decor Hanging (that I shared this morning)!
Instead of using Memories and More cards, I chopped up Narrow Note Cards and created this gorgeous hanging. I have made 2 so I can give one each to two friends of mine. They both love crafty things and are both in need of some love right now, so this I thought would be perfect for them. You can give this to a friend for a birthday, or just to say you care. Something to live in their craft room or bedroom to remind them someone loves them! I’ve done a video on this which you can find below the hop links, but here are the measurements & what you’ll need:
- 2 Narrow Note Cards cut in half down the fold line
- 4 pieces of Mint Macaron cut to 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- 1 piece of Whisper White card stock cut to 4 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- You’ll need the Artisan Embellishment Kit as you need 1 large & 1 small label, 1 self adhesive silver rose, and some Tranquil Tide & Whisper White Baker’s Twine from the kit.
- 1 metre of Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon
- A Gold Striped Treat Bag
- 2 pieces of Share What You Love Speciality Designer Series Paper both cut 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, plus some hand cut flowers from the pearl floral piece
Queen Pip Tip
Use your Grid Paper to help you line up the gaps between the cards. Also, use a card stock or another Narrow Note Card to back your cards to give your hanging some weight. I do hope you will give this one a try. I had a lot of fun designing and making these projects. If you use the dimensions above and the video tutorial below, you’ll be able to create your own too!
Alaska Achievers Share What You Love hop is going to be amazing! I know because all of the demonstrators who take part are amazing! So hop around and then if you’re a customer of mine, or wish to make your first purchase, click back here to order below.
You can grab the products to make this project from my online store here or just click the links below.
As promised, here’s the link to the video so you can see how I put it all together! Just click the image below or this link HERE.
Crafty hugs, Pip x
Pip Todman aka Queen Pip
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! Plus 20% off until at least Sept 2018! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Host Code EAFQNUF7 for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Fill in the Subscribe form below or on my side bar to keep up to date with all the news, special offers and exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards & Stampin’ Up!