Petal Garden Classic Cards are great for any occasion. Here are some ideas showing you how to use the fabulous Petal Garden papers. It is so easy to make this card. You could seriously make it before breakfast!
Petal Garden Classic Cards Instructions
The steps are these.
- Cut a card base
- Chop your paper down to 14.4 x 10 cm
- Glue the paper to your card base & add a bow in Sheer Ribbon
- Stamp a sentiment, I used Perennial Birthday stamps, and cut out using an oval Stitched Shapes Framelit (or you could use a punch instead)
- Cut out a matching layer.
- Add to your card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
So, how fast is that? Doesn’t it look great though?
Queen Pip Tip
There are 4 identical papers in each pack, plus another 11 designs which are also amazing! These are so quick and easy to make, you can make 4 of this design and then keep going with others in the pack. This card base was one of the free Sale-a-bration Tutti-Frutti card bases, but you can just chop up a piece of normal A4 card stock, or use one of our notecards!
Sadly, this paper pack is on the retirement list, so if you fancy making a shed loads of cards, which look fabulous but take no time, then grab some now. Just shop online with me – click here.
Like my Petal Garden Classic Cards? COMMENT HERE and let me know! I really love hearing from you!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! for just £99. Choose £130 worth of product and don’t pay shipping! Plus 20% off until at least Sept 2018! WOW what an offer. Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Host Code FZ3MWYQR for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards