Good evening and welcome! Need some Love inspiration? Today is your Valentines Day Hop, ensuring you have everything you need to design the BEST card!! I’m Pip Todman of Queen Pip Cards from Ash Vale, Surrey in the UK and you may well be a regular visitor here or you might be joining me from the RemARKable InkBig Blog Hop! Welcome to you all! It’s Sunday evening here in the UK and we’re still a few weeks away from the big day for romance! However, that means we have lots of time to inspire you and ensure you have a chance to make something still!
Not that we celebrate Valentines Day here as much as elsewhere in the world! I don’t think love is dead, I just don’t think it’s very English to shout about it! So the card I’m sharing with you today is one you could use for a wedding, anniversary or for the love of your life too.
Valentines Day Hop
This card features the beautiful Painted with Love Designer Series Paper and the Heart Happiness stamp set. Both of these are part of the Painted with Love suite, so I feel it’s a good choice for Valentines Day!
Queen Pip Tip:
This paper is called Speciality because it has something special about it, in this case it’s the gold foiling on one side of EVERY sheet! Not only is it gold, it’s textured, so you can feel the hearts, or the paint swooshes. It’s totally gorgeous, bold bright and easy to use.
This card is made simply with a strip of the Painted with Love Speciality Designer Series Paper, and a stamped heart I used Rich Razzleberry for the ink. I love the watercolour effect of this stamp set! The Powder Pink ribbon then adds the finishing touch.
The stamped heart and the little cardstock hearts are cut out with the Lots to Love Box Framelit dies (wait for some more great posts with these dies soon!) Enjoying this card or hop? COMMENT HERE as I love to read what you think!
I hope that’s given you some inspiration with our Valentines Day Hop, keep hopping to the other worldwide demonstrators and see what they have to offer too! I feel a lot of love coming! All the products I used are listed below, and you can purchase them from my online store here. You can also just click any of the products in the box below.
Hop around the links below and I hope you’ll come back & visit tomorrow too!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Join during Sale-a-bration and get the best offer going! Choose £130 plus TWO additional Stamp Sets (of any value) and pay just £99 with NO shipping charges. THEN get 20% off your future shopping until July 2018! WOW isn’t that amazing? No catches, just a great opportunity to get all your favourites at 20% off and join Stampin’ Up! and my team the Royal Stampers!
- Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Click HERE to become a Crafty Corner Member on Facebook!
- Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards