I really believe that Hearts Come Home at Christmas Time. I don’t have a big family but there is something about starting our Christmas tradition of Mince Pie baking on Christmas Eve that brings my heart home. As normal it will just be myself and Shaun at home this Christmas. It’s our time to switch off from the outside world and just be us. We, of course, call our families on the big day and chat about life and family.
Hearts Come Home At Christmas Time
Our traditions may sound boring to a lot of people, but I know you secretly think it’s blissful! We choose what to have, what to watch, when to eat (or not) and what not to do! Generally, it’s about limiting the washing up (as we don’t have a dishwasher) and not being too stuffed to move! Our traditions include watching the whole series of films! Like all of the Lord of the Rings & Hobbits movies. All the Pirates or all of the Marvels (although these are getting a bit much!) I can just imagine us in the little house with a warm fire!
We also always give each other cards, it would be very rude for me not to considering my line of work & my passion! Shaun always says shop bought cards are so expensive – personally I never look, so I wouldn’t know!! I tell him I’m worth it! He can always take up card making himself – it’s not like I don’t have the supplies here!! Make your loved one’s day with a Merry & Bright card like this one!
Queen Pip Tip:
This card uses just a piece of the Year of Cheer Speciality Designer Series Paper, Night of Navy Ink and the Hearts Come Come stamp set. You can make it very easily at home. The card sizes are:
- Year of Cheer Speciality Designer Series Paper 14.4 x 10 cm
- Night of Navy large mat 10.5 x 7 cm
- Whisper White layer 10 x 6.5 cm
- Night of Navy small mat 5 x 3 cm
- Whisper White small layer 4.5 x 2.5 cm
All the products are listed below, just grab what you need from my online store!
I hope your Hearts Come Home this Christmas, but if you have to be apart, big hugs and hopefully they’ll be home soon.
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me and a share of the rewards next month. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself! Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Click HERE to become a Crafty Corner Member on Facebook!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards