Step Into Christmas With The Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop! That’s our theme this month and welcome if you’ve come to me from the beautiful Gina in Northern Ireland or if you’re starting here with me. I’m Pip Todman and I live in the Surrey village of Ash Vale, which borders Farnborough and Fleet in Hampshire too! I’ve already stepped into Christmas as tomorrow is my last card class before the big day! So we’ve been card making, gift packaging and box making for weeks!
Step Into Christmas With Queen Pip
Today I’m sharing something new I designed just this past week! Some little gift treats you can add to any table or give to any friend as a little token. Nothing too fancy, hard or tricky to make. Just cute and fun and stuffed with a few chocolates! You knew that didn’t you? Haha you know me so well. You could of course use it for something else, jewellery, a small pot of Stampin’ Emboss powder or Glitter for your crafty friend! Maybe not Glitter if it’s going to Mel!
Queen Pip Tip:
The pouch uses the Gift Bag Board on a Small setting and the paper is just 4″ deep. The Be Merry Box you can make using the Envelope Board. Using just a 6″ square punched on each side at 2″ and 4″ and scored both times, then repeat on all four sides! The final one is one of our Acetate Treat Boxes simply wrapped with some paper on the outside and secured with Fast Fuse!
Really quick and easy to make but it makes giving a few chocolates or some bling so much more personal and unique. Oh and if you’re wondering where those star sequins came from – it’s the new Color Me Happy Project Kit!
Step into Christmas Hop & Shop
If you’ve enjoyed my Step into Christmas projects and would like to make them, all the products are listed below the Blog Hop List. Why not hop over and around to see what delights are in store for you and then if normally shop with me, hop back to me to pop them in your basket!
Now let’s see what the lovely Mikaela has for us! I’m sure it will be a treat and will certainly help you Step into Christmas! I know for a fact she’s been singing that song all month. Now you will be too!
Blog Hop List
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Eimear at Stampin’ Colour
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards
- Mikaela at The Crafty Oink Pen
- Emma at The Coastal Crafter
- Kim at Simply Fairies
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me and a share of the rewards next month. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself! Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Click HERE to become a Crafty Corner Member on Facebook!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards