Today I’m launching the Stamparatus from Stampin’ Up! I’ve been super excited waiting for this day to arrive. I am honoured to have been part of the Leader 2 Leader programme who helped develop this new stamping placement tool – the best on the market today!
It is so much more than just a placement tool though, it is innovative, ans so easy to use and work with. If you sometimes struggle with your stamping (as we all do at times) this tool can help you.
- With lining up multiple images perfectly
- Stop getting inky lines around your stamped images
- Miss bits when stamping? No worries now, just stamp again!
- It’s designed to make 2 step stamping a breeze
- Stamping the same design on multiple cards – in the same place, EVERY time!
- So much more!
You are going to LOVE this!
Launching the Stamparatus – Product Details
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- You get 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price – £44.00
Launching the Stamparatus – SEE it in action
Carrie from the Home Office puts the tool through it’s paces so you can see exactly how it works. This brilliant video ensures you know what you’re buying, since you can’t see it in person with me yet! Plus, I hope you can see how it will make your stamping experiences better than ever before!
Launching the Stamparatus NEW Pre-ordering system
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! are trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true pre-order. You reserve your spot and Stampin’ Up! guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders! YAY!!
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last only.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
I will share the Reservation Link on Thursday here on my blog. The reservation window opens at 9:00 pm (GMT) on 16 November. While supplies last.
I hope you’re as excited as I am about this amazing new product, I cannot wait to get my hands on it! Excited too? Why not tell me about it? I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me and a share of the rewards next month. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself! Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Click HERE to become a Crafty Corner Member on Facebook!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards