Today’s Simple Star Card for Christmas could not be simpler. If you’re a member of my Crafty Corner Newsletter subscribers then you’ll have seen the matching tag kit. Not a member yet? Subscribe now so you don’t miss out on next month’s FREE tutorial.
Simple Star Card for Christmas
This card was inspired by my friend Mikaela Titheridge and her tag kit. You will need just the Stitched Felt Embellishments with some ribbon and simple circles to make it, it’s so easy! I literally made this in 15 minutes and that includes the piece I threw in my scrap drawer because I cut it the wrong size!! Yes I do that too!
Queen Pip Tip:
Use Fast Fuse to stick down the Felt shapes, because they don’t stick with much else!!
Simple Star Card Step by Step:
- Cut your A4 card base in half & then fold it in half to make a card base.
- Layer that with Real Red card stock measuring 14.4 x 10 cm
- Next cut your Whisper White card stock just slightly smaller (roughly 14.2 x 9.8 cm).
- Wrap both these layers with a piece of Quilted Christmas Ribbon secured at the back.
- Glue these to your card base.
- Cut a Whisper White circle large enough to take the Star from the Felt Embelishments and a Gold Foil Scalloped circle to just mat underneath.
- Adhere these to the front of your card, over the ribbon, with Stampin’ Dimensionals. That’s it!
I love cards that are so quick and easy to make and this one really was! You could make one with the Tree or the Holly too, it doesn’t have to just be a simple Star card for Christmas! The Stitched Felt Embellishments from the Quilted Christmas Suite are so versatile. You can use them on tags, cards, boxes or even home decor; wouldn’t they look great on napkin rings? When you use a suite of products designed by Stampin’ Up! you can ensure that everything matches and coordinates.
Check out the products you need to make this card and purchase them from me via my online store.
Happy crafting folks and see you again soon!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me and a share of the rewards next month. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself! Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Click HERE to become a Crafty Corner Member on Facebook!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards