Today we’re feeling grateful for everything! So I’ve designed a Thank You Card for this month’s Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop! You may have hopped to me from the lovely Louise or started here. Welcome and thank you for being here, we’re grateful for you all! This is the time of year we look back and remember.
Here in the UK the poppies will soon be on sale as we remember those who have given the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Living close to Aldershot I see the army around everyday, sitting and drink coffee in the tea shop, shopping in the local stores and driving really cool vehicles along our roads! I’m thankful for them and their families everyday too.
Thank You Card for Everyone
I’m also thankful for my wonderful customers who craft with me on a regular basis. Near or far, whether we get to meet only online or in the “real world”, I know I’m inspiring you to create and make beautiful crafty projects and that makes my life wonderful.
This month is especially special for me. I reached a personal career goal with Stampin’ Up! so this Thank You Card is for all of YOU my wonderful customers past and present. To say thank you for being with me and letting me have the best job in the world!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
This card features the Colorful Seasons stampset and matching Seasonal Layers Thinlits. It also features a NEW stamp from the Color Me Happy stamp set available 1st November. Plus all of the leaves are coloured using the NEW Stampin’ Blends, also available 1st November! Woo hoo, how fabulous do these look? I’m so thankful that the Stampin’ Blends are here. I love how they colour and you will too, so check back on the 1st!
Queen Pip Tip:
I stamped with the coordinating Classic Ink pad rather than the Momento Tuxedo Black, and as you can see it doesn’t run (because they are water based) and softens the look.
Well, now that I’ve shown you my Thank You Card, I think it’s time to hop on over to Caroline from Craft with Caro and see what she’s feeling grateful for! Click the Next button, or choose her link below. Don’t forget to hop around everyone and if you want any of the products I’ve used, please see the products listed below. I’ve also listed the Stampin’ Blends I’ve used too for your reference!
Blog Hop List
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Kim at Simply Fairies
- Eimear at Stampin’ Colour
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards
Don’t forget to pop back on 1st November and add the Stampin’ Blends to your order! Here are the ones I used:
- Calypso Coral Light 144042
- Cherry Cobbler Light 144576
- Daffodil Delight Combo Pack 144603
- Old Olive Combo Pack 144597
- Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack 144599
Eeeeek did I mention I love these!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me and a share of the rewards next month. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself! Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Click HERE to become a Crafty Corner Member on Facebook!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards