Today I am sharing a card from my recent Simply Stylish card class where we used Big on Birthdays stamp set to create 5 cards for our friends and family. Today’s card I’m calling my Big on Birthdays floral card idea. This card doesn’t even have to be for a birthday! You use the elements that sometimes you might overlook because they don’t seem to have an obvious use. This card shows you how just a single element with some wording can make a beautiful card to brighten up anyone’s day. I’ve included a step by step guide so it’s easy for you to replicate this card idea at home.
Big on Birthdays Floral Card Idea
Step by Step
- Take your Thick Whisper White card stock A4 size and cut it in half to give you a piece of A5 card. Then fold that in half to give you an A6 card base.
- Next cut some Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (I used the Berry Burst colour and design) to 13.9 x 9.5 cm this will give you a larger border. This paper comes in a huge stack, with all 5 In Colours so you could make a ton of these in different colours too!
- Wrap some Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon across the front of the paper & adhere it to the back.
- Cut some Fresh Fig card to 12 x 6 cm and some standard Whisper White to 11.5 x 5.5 cm.
- Stamp the floral flourish onto the Whisper White layer in Berry Burst and the sentiment “it’s your Day” in Fresh Fig. Add a couple of ribbon ends to the bottom right hand side of your topper. Pop up on Stampin’ Dimensionals and add some Basic Jewel Rhinestones to the flourishes to finish.
If you’d like to make this Big on Birthdays Floral card idea at home I recommend the items below. Just click on an image to go to my store. Until next time!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us! Look at this FABULOUS July only offer! Get all this FREE too!
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards