This is probably the simplest card I’ve made in ages, but isn’t it a stunning card front? It uses the Happy Birthday Thinlit Die which is a single die that packs a punch! I partnered Lemon Lime Twist with Basic Black for some really bright and bold colours. I used the matching stamp set from this bundle (yep it’s in a money saving bundle) Happy Birthday Gorgeous. There is this balloon image made up of dots; at first I wasn’t sure about it, but when I stamped it and added the little twizzle string I was sold.
Happy Birthday Thinlit Die Card Step by Step guide
- Cut Basic Black card to A5 and fold in half (that’s A4 cut with the long edge at the top of your trimmer and cut it at 14.9 cm)
- I cut Lemon Lime Twist card 13.9 x 9.5 cm and the Whisper White another cm down at 12.9 x 8.5 cm so you get strong borders of each colour.
- On the Whisper White layer stamp a few random balloons with twizzle strings.
- Then you die cut the Happy Birthday Thinlit Die in Basic Black and it really does just pop out. Some Multipurpose Glue and that’s the main card front focus done.
- Inside I added another Whisper White layer with another balloon in the corner, so that the card is easy to write in. That is it!
Want to make this at home? All of the items are listed below, click any image to go to My Shop, then add the different items into your basket. Don’t forget to add the Host Reward code for this month (YFFKPZHU). Using the code gets you an extra thank you from me in August. Have fun and enjoy your crafting!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards