It’s the last day in our Colorful Seasons review! Frosty Winter with Colorful Seasons is our final stop. Not only am I sharing the step by step guide to making this card, I’m also sharing the Stampin’ Up! video that takes you through the whole suite of products called Color Theory!
You will see all the paper designs and the wonderful Carrie will take you through all the elements of the suite. First though, here are the measurements and steps for this card so you can make it at home when you buy the suite for yourself! You know you want to!
Buy Colorful Seasons NOW – click this link to purchase the bundle.
Winter with Colorful Seasons instructions:
- Standard A5 card base
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper stack cut to 14.4 x 10 cm
- Whisper White and Dapper Denim card stock, both cut to 10 x 7.5 cm
- A piece of Bermuda Bay mini chevron ribbon about 17 cm long
- Fold your card base in half
- Stamp various snowflakes over the designer series paper in Dapper Denim, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party.
- Wrap the ribbon around the paper and glue to the back.
- Next adhere the paper to the front of your card base.
- Stamp some more snowflakes and the sentiment on the Whisper White card.
- Adhere the Whisper White to the Dapper Denim card stock. Just set them off at different angles, so you can see the Dapper Denim corners behind the Whisper White.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Dapper Denim and position it over the ribbon onto the paper.
- Finish as always with those Glitter Enamel Dots!
So now you’ve made your card, grab a cuppa and sit back to see all the wonderful elements of the Color Theory suite. You will see where I got my inspiration for this set of cards. I hope it also inspires you to get this suite and create some beautiful things.
Buy the suite now! Click this link or any of the product images below!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this review of the Color Theory Suite as we say goodbye to Winter with Colorful Seasons. Happy crafting!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards