Hello! As promised, here is some more inspiration with a Sunshine and fun with Colorful Seasons card idea. I love the colours in this suite of products. So bright and with such interesting designs in the coordinating paper stack. I was inspired by the catalogue with their images for this suite. This set of cards is for a Private Class for some new stampers, so I created a set of cards with just the stamps, but if you have a Big Shot (or similar) you can also get a beautiful set of matching Thinlits.
Sunshine and Fun with Colorful Seasons
The card measurements are exactly the same as yesterday’s post! In fact all four cards use the same card measurements, that makes it very easy to replicate but each one looks very different!
- Standard A5 card base
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper stack cut to 14.4 x 10 cm
- Whisper White and Crushed Curry card stock, both cut to 10 x 7.5 cm
- Fold your card base in half and glue the paper to the front.
- Stamp the deckchair frame in Soft Suede and the seat in Crushed Curry (again using the two step stamping technique)
- Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede
Adhere the Whisper White to the Crushed Curry card stock. Just set them off at different angles, so you can see the Crushed Curry corners behind the Whisper White. This gives it a border but not the normal exact mat and layer look I usually use!
I love how happy and sunny this card makes me feel! The colours pop off the page and by adding a twist of Ribbon tied with some Linen Thread and a few of the fabulous Glitter Enamel Dots it just shines. If you want to craft along with me all the products for all 4 cards are shown below, so you can purchase them all in one go. If you are an experienced crafter and love die cutting, there is also a bundle with a set of matching Thinlits too (and a 10% discount if you buy the bundle) so you can expand the options with this set! You will get a lot of fun with Colorful Seasons no matter what you purchase.
Buy now by clicking here or the products below you need
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards