Good morning! For the next week I’m focusing on the Colorful Seasons stamp set to show you how versatile this set really is. Today we are looking at Spring with Colorful Seasons (forgive the US spelling, but that’s how it shows in the catalogue in case you want to buy it!).
This set comes with some beautiful images that use the 2 step stamping technique. You stamp one image first (the smaller branch with gaps in). Take the second stamp, line it up and stamp. In this case I stamped the branch in Soft Suede first. Then lined up the flowers and stamped them into the gaps. You now have a beautiful branch with spring blossom in the new Berry Burst.
How to make the Beautiful Spring with Colorful Seasons card
The card measurements are really easy…
- Standard A5 card base
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper stack cut to 14.4 x 10 cm
- Whisper White and Berry Burst card stock, both cut to 10 x 7.5 cm
- 2 x 10 Whisper White for the banner, cut down to size after you stamp it
Fold your card base in half and glue the paper to the front. Stamp the branch and flowers and adhere the Whisper White to the Berry Burst card stock. Just set them off at different angles, so you can see the Berry Burst corners behind the Whisper White.
Finally stamp your words, trim your banner and make the banner ends. I stuck the Berry Burst card down flat to the paper but I recommend you use Stampin’ Dimensionals to put your banner piece on with, as this gives the card some added dimension. Lastly add some of the new Glitter Enamel Dots.
Here are the products I am using this week for my Colorful Seasons showcase. Like my Spring with Colorful Seasons?
Buy them now and craft along with me!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards