Do You Have Lovely Friends? I bet you do! If so then you need the new Lovely Friends stamp set! It’s got big, bold sentiments that take up the whole of the front of a card. Make a statement with your stamping!
This card was made for my teamies, they’re all brilliant and I am so grateful to have them as my friends.
Here’s my step by step tutorial to make this card at home.
Lovely Friends Step by Step
- Take Whisper White Thick card stock and cut an A4 (European size) card in half. Short edge to the top of your trimmer, cut at 10.5 and then fold at 14.9 cm.
- Cut a piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack to 10 x 14.4 cm.
- Standard Whisper White forms the card top layer and is 9.5 x 13.9 cm
- First, ink up the large sentiment “Good Friends Are Hard To Find” with Lemon Lime Twist ink.
- Use your Stamp-A-Ma-Jig or other stamp alignment tool and just ink the Friends in Tranquil Tide. Over stamp the image so you have the two tone sentiment.
- Next stamp the Tranquil Tide leaves top & bottom corners. Glue the Whisper White to the Fresh Florals paper.
- Wrap a piece of Tranquil Tide ribbon around the paper and adhere at the back.
- Stick all the layers down onto your card base & finish with a piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon tied in a knot with the ends cut into banner shapes.
That’s it! Very easy but I think very striking. The stampset comes with some beautiful words and sentiments for friends and partners alike. If you’d like to make this card at home, all the products are shown below. I hope you have lots of lovely friends to send this card to!
Click this link to Shop Now with me.
If you’re after more inspiration find me on Pinterest and Facebook too.
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards