Today I’m bringing you a Simply Stylish card idea using Succulent Garden designer series paper and All Things Thanks stamp set. I love this stamp set because it goes from huge stamped images to tiny ones all within the same set, so it’s very versatile. The star of the show on this card however is the Succulent Garden designer series paper. This is on the retiring list sadly along with the Petite Petal punch, but if you don’t have that punch you can always change it up & use something else or add another Pansy to make it bigger!
So here are my step by step instructions for you to recreate this card at home:
- Your card base is Whisper White Thick card stock which is European A4 cut in half & then folded
- Whisper White Thick mat card stock cut to 14.4 x 10 cm
- Next cut your Succulent Garden papers to 13.9 x 7 cm
- Punch out a Pansy from Sweet Sugarplum card stock and a Petite Petal flower from Old Olive card stock. Glue the Petite Petal flower to the Pansy and add a medium White Perfect Accent to finish.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Thick card stock in Sahara Sand Ink. I cut mine to about 1 cm but I really did it by eye! Cut the end as a diagonal slant.
- Attach the designer series papers to the Whisper White mat layer, wrap the ribbon and then adhere to the base card.
- Add the sentiment & pansy flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope you like this Simply Stylish Card Idea Using Succulent Garden, shop the product list below to grab what you need. Please note during Retirement some items may sell out quickly. You can use the layout with lots of different papers and colours, it’s such a classic, stylish layout Ii think.
Thanks for visiting, come again soon.
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards