Is This The Cutest Card Idea You’ve Seen Today? No? Well I’m sure you’ll agree it’s kinda cute? I am loving the Moon Baby stamp set. This card is so simple to make, yet it has a really high cute factor and brings a smile to anyone’s face!
Step By Step to Create This Cutest Card Idea
- The base A5 card is Thick Whisper White.
- Cut some Marina Mist papers from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks 14.4 x 10 cm. Before you glue that to the base card make sure you wrap the White Organsa Ribbon around it and secure it at the back.
- Once your paper is glued down, you just need to cut a Whisper White circle, I used the largest of the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Then you need to stamp the baby image from Moon Baby onto your circle in Archival Black Ink and then stamp it again onto another piece of Marina Mist paper. Leave it to dry for a minute or two then cut the image out of the Marina Mist paper.
- I cut out the baby grow and umbrella. Make sure you leave off the hands, feet and face. Then put some glue on the Whisper White circle where you want to add your paper (this makes using smaller pieces much easier) and glue down the umbrella and baby grow.
- Stamp the sentiment in Marina Mist and you’re finished!
Sweet and simple this card would make an excellent new baby congratulations card or event a birth announcement. Use any of the colours you wish to go with the baby’s gender or just whatever you fancy!
Now do you think this is the cutest card idea you’ve seen today? I hope so. I hope you’ll give this technique a try at home. It works so well with any stamp set that has solid area images – like the baby, umbrella, the Beautiful You lady stamps, Flowers – the possibilities are endless! If you’d like to give it a go, check out the products you need below. Any questions, please just let me know!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards