Today’s card brings you a Grateful Bunch Birthday card idea combined with the gorgeous Petal Burst Embossing Folder. Sadly Grateful Bunch is retiring along with the matching punch, but I love this card so much I wanted to share it with you. The good news is there will be something coming out in June that will make us smile again in a flowery way! That’s all I’m saying for now though!
Grateful Bunch Birthday Card Idea – Step by Step
- Bermuda Bay cardstock (European A4 size) cut in half at 10.5 cm (short edge to the top of your trimmer). Score at 14.9 cm.
- Very Vanilla cardstock cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm
- Soft Sky cardstock cut to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm.
- Stamp the Lace image half way up your Soft Sky cardstock in Bermuda Bay ink
- Emboss the bottom half of your Soft Sky cardstock using the Petal Embossing Folder
- Wrap Vanilla Lace around the join and adhere all the layers together
- Stamp the 3 Grateful Bunch flowers in Bermuda Bay ink on Very Vanilla and punch out with the Blossom Punch
- Layer them up and adhere to the lace with a Glue Dot. Finish them off with a Metallic Rimmed Pearl.
- Stamp Happy Birthday from Sunshine Sayings stamp set in Bermunda Bay on Very Vanilla and punch out with the Classic or Window Punch. Tuck under the flowers and adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
A sweet, simple card that you can give to anyone on their birthday to make them smile!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my step by step Grateful Bunch Birthday Card Idea, if you’d like to purchase the remaining products, please just click the product items below to go straight to that item in my shop.
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards