The new Life Me Up stamp set and matching Up & Away Thinlit Dies are fabulous so today I’m showing off Lift Me Up with a simple card. This set will lift you up through the atmosphere and up where the air is clear. The happy blend of images and sentiments make this the perfect pick-me-up kind of stamp set. With little clouds, balloons and a quirky font Lift Me Up is hitting the buttons all round.
This card is made with a Tempting Turquoise card base and a Cucumber Crush bottom mat. I wanted a really fresh feel and these two just hit it off! Stamp the clouds in Soft Sky ink and the smaller balloons in Tempting Turquoise along with the Sentiment. Stamp the bigger balloon in Cucumber Crush and then cut it out with the matching die, use Dimensionals behind this one ensuring that lift off look to your card.
Positioning the the line of Rhinestones horizontally along the bottom gives it a good composition and makes it visually pleasing to the eye!
Showing Off Lift Me Up
Sizes are (European card stock):
- Base card – A5 folded in half
- Base mat in Cucumber Crush is 14.4 x 10 cm
- Top Whisper White layer is 13.9 x 9.5 cm
I love the sentiment – sending smiles across the miles – in the balloons to you! It’s just such a fun set. If you’d like to make this at home all the products you need are listed below. Just click the images to go straight to that product in My Shop. Buy the bundle, card & ink and you’ll qualify for a Sale-a-bration item too.
Happy shopping & crafting and in no time you will be showing off Lift Me Up to your friends and family too!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #Saleabration
– Choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item with every £45 in product spend – click HERE to see your choices.
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards.