I resisted getting this stamp set in my first order, I knew I would like it but I thought, no you can’t buy everything and I’d already planned out my classes – so I didn’t need any more stamps. Then I saw a few online examples, then I saw that you can also add in the Halloween Cookie Cutter stamps, and I folded! Cute Christmas card idea time struck!
Yup, I too am a crafting addict – I can’t help it, all of the Stampin’ Up! products are sooooo gorgeous, and I just know they’re great quality and will work like a dream.
So having dived in and purchased the bundle (did I mention that? 10% off too! Winner!!), I have been stamping and punching ever since! You saw my box on Facebook? Well I decided to turn him into a card.
Cute Christmas Card Idea
And then, from no where – Labeler Alphabet stamp shouted – Mince Pie anyone?!?!? and so this card was born! Hope you like it, and think it’s another cute Christmas card idea too!
Want to make your own? Here are the simple instructions:
- Real Red card base A4 (long edge to the top of your trimmer) cut at 14.9 cm and folded at 10.5 cm.
- Crumb Cake layer 14.4 cm x 10 cm embossed using the Festive Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- I daubed some Crumb Cake ink around the edge to make it stand out a bit more
- Designer Series Paper strip 4 cm x 10 cm glued down
- Silver Foil 2″ circle using the 2″ circle punch
- Soft Suede Ink for the Reindeer face, and then I stamped the nose again in Real Red & hand cut it out & glued it on
- Punch the Reindeer out from the Cookie Cutter Punch (turn him upside down and his antlers are the legs, ears are arms & face is head – genius!)
- Stamp the words using the Labeler Alphabet stamp set in Real Red ink, hand cut out and glued straight onto the card
- Add the Reindeer with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish!
Grab the products you need – just click on the images and buy your bundle today.
Happy cookie cutting! Hugs, Pip x
Don’t forget to use the Monthly Giveaway code for any order under £150 to get a FREE gift in the post from me next month as a thank you.