Yippee it’s Saturday! I hope you’ve had a great week, and now you’ve time to catch up on more crafting! Today in my Christmas Countdown I’m going back to tag making to help you prepare for all those packages you’ll be putting under the tree.
This is a great tag for hanging on a bag (especially a bottle bag!). It’s very simple to make – if you don’t have a Big Shot, you can always make this using one of the Tag Topper Punches too.
- Run Pear Pizzazz cardstock through the Big Shot using the Chalk Talk Framelit large tag die
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 1″ strip and adhere to the bottom of the tag – trim to fit.
- Wrap Silver 1/8″ Ribbon and tie in a knot.
- Punch the tree from a coordinating paper using the Tree Punch
- Top with a star from Silver Glimmer cardtock using the Star punch from the Itty Bitty Accent Punch pack.
How easy was that? Want to try it out at home? Below are all the things you need to make this tag & more!
Happy tag making, and see you tomorrow for more! Enjoy your Saturday night, Pip x