Want to know how to use the new Embossing Paste from Stampin’ Up!? Then look no further, I’m all about the paste! What is Embossing Paste? It’s a paste (I know – wait for it), that you can spread over paper, it doesn’t make it wet and it dries super fast to give you some amazing texture! Use it with the Stampin’ Up! Pattern Party Decorative Masks for some beautiful designs or use it free hand to create some unique texture.
Introducing The New Embossing Paste
Texture has been made even easier:
- Mix a few drops of Classic Stampin’ Ink to Embossing Paste
- Apply over decorative masks, let dry
- Use without ink for white texture
- Matte finish
- 118 ml of paste (volume) for just £7.25!
In this card I used it plain, through the diamond mask onto Basic Black card stock. The top card is actually from a Perfect Days Memories and More with a bit of stamping from the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set. A little paste goes a very long way too!
You do need to make sure you have a shallow dish filled with water to pop your mask and palette knife in as soon as you’ve finished, otherwise the paste will dry onto them. Unlike pastes I’ve used in the past this really does dry quickly enough to finish a card straight away.
Not only can you add ink to the paste for colour, you can add glitter to it as well! Christmas crafting anyone? You can make it as thick or thin as you like, all ways it looks great! Give it a go for yourself.
Buy the Paste Now – click here!
All the products used are listed below – just click to go to my Shop.
Thanks for visiting & I hope you enjoy getting some extra texture into your crafty makes from now on!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards