Good morning folks, today I’m sharing a Vertical Greetings Card Idea with you. I love this stampset, so I created this card to share. You only need one stamp set and some ink or Write Markers, and a splash of Designer Series Paper! The colours are Tangerine Tango and Old Olive, it’s a real Autumn feeling today! The vertical greeting makes it look so different! Don’t you agree? You can send this to anyone to brighten their day.
Vertical Greetings Card Idea Instructions:
- Cut your Tangerine cardstock (European A4 size) cut in half at 10.5 cm (short edge to the top of your trimmer).
- Cut your base layer in Whisper White cardstock cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm
- Cut a piece of Tangerine cardstock 5 x 11.5 cm
- Then cut a second piece of Whisper White cardstock 4.5 x 11 cm. (Thanks to Linda – I’ve now corrected this measurement!)
- Using the Vertical Greetings stamp set, ink the Tree stamp using Write Markers to get the different colours for the bushy bits, trunk and pot. These are Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede and Tangerine Tango (for the pot). Or ink from the Old Olive / Tangerine Tango ink pads with a dauber.
- Stamp it onto your Whisper White card
- Stamp the For You sentiment in Old Olive.
- Cut a strip of Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (Old Olive) 3 x 10 cm.
- Glue down your Whisper White layer to your card base, stick your Designer Series Paper down on to that.
- Stick your Whisper White piece onto your Tangerine Tango piece and attach to your card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Buy the products you need below by clicking the images.
Anyone would be happy to receive such a bright and cheery and stylish card! Did you like my Vertical Greetings card idea? I hope so!!
Thanks for visiting, come again soon, hugs, Pip x
p.s. don’t forget my special October offer! Spend £50 with me (before shipping) and get a pack of Seasonal Masks and Metallic Enamel Shapes (worth a total of £12.50 for FREE) enter this Host Code at Checkout H2BEAAN4 and I’ll send them to you in the first week or so of November after I receive them!