A New Way To Make Slider Cards using the Sliding Door Framelits and matching Barn Door Stamps from Stampin’ Up!
Welcome to the RemARKably Creative Blog Tour. Our theme this month is Bundle Up and features bundles from the new 2018 Spring / Summer Catalogue. What a great blog hop theme, because the Sliding Door Framelits and Barn Door stamps are available in a bundle! So it seemed only right to show off this new way to make slider cards in this blog hop. If you’re joining me Pip Todman from elsewhere, then “hi” and welcome. I’m in Ash Vale, Surrey in the UK. For those who read my blog regularly, it’s the middle of the night here. So I’m guessing you are probably reading this Monday morning on the way to work! I hope it brightens your early morning commute!
A New Way to Make Slider Cards
Never have sliding cards been so easy to make. Stampin’ Up! have done all the hard work and created such a fun set of images that work all year long. I liked the idea, but it wasn’t until I was chatting with a friend over the catalogue and a coffee I saw the potential of this set. You know how that happens, don’t you? I bet it’s happened to you too!
I made this one for our class on moving cards we did just this past Saturday. We made 2 other folding / moving / popping technique cards too, so I kept the decoration pretty plain. I just wanted to show off the mechanism and how cute the door was with its little runners and the sign!
It is so easy to make, I didn’t even have to use washers – I just used 1/2″ circle punched cardstock and a mini Stampin’ Dimensional for the slider mechanism – worked a treat. A new way to make slider cards that’s super easy!
There is a Stampin’ Up! Video that explains how to use the dies (although they do use washers) and you can watch that below. Then why not give it a try yourself? You can get the stamps & dies as a bundle for just £37.75, add on your mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and some cardstock and you’d reach Sale-a-bration Level 1 and get to choose a FREE item too! What’s not to love?
How to Make Slider Cards Supplies
Below the Blog Hoppers list you’ll find the video & the list of supplies I used to make this card. Just click the products to visit my store and shop for what you need so you can try out the new way to make slider cards!
Don’t forget to hop around and see what the other Demonstrators have to offer you from around the world with the RemARKably Creative Blog Tour. Thanks for visiting today and COMMENT HERE if I can help you with anything!
Check out the Stampin’ Up! video below on how to use these dies. It’s super simple to make Slider cards now with this fabulous bundle!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Join during Sale-a-bration and get the best offer going! Choose £130 plus TWO additional Stamp Sets (of any value) and pay just £99 with NO shipping charges. THEN get 20% off your future shopping until July 2018! WOW isn’t that amazing? No catches, just a great opportunity to get all your favourites at 20% off and join Stampin’ Up! and my team the Royal Stampers!
- Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Click HERE to become a Crafty Corner Member on Facebook!
- Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards