Well we’ve not had snow, but it’s been frosty of late! Thinking about the weather made me design this Weather Together Thank You Card. We look back over the year at this time and it’s been a bit of a tough one with all the good people who we’ve lost. Which makes me think of the other phrase – we’ll Weather this together – getting through the tough times.
Weather Together Thank You Card
I like to this this card is a bit cheery, some bright colours and love heart rain. To put it together you need the products shown below and then these simple instructions.
- Peekaboo Peach A5 card stock folded in half
- Whisper White card base layer cut 14.4 x 10 cm onto which you stick some Designer Series Paper from the In Colour 2016-2018 range cut 9.5 x 7 cm
- A piece of Dapper Denim sized 9.5 x 8 cm
- Stamp the umbrella from the Weather Together stamps set in Dapper Denim and Peekaboo Peach onto Whisper White card 9 x 7.5 cm in size.
- Make sure you leave enough room to cut out the heart rain using the Umbrella Framelits – then glue the Whisper White onto the Dapper Denim so that it shows through the cut out rain.
- Stamp the words – I used Thanks but you can use any you like, there’s a Celebrate in the stamp set that would work nicely too.
- Wrap some Ruched Peekaboo Peach ribbon around the Whisper White layer & glue down at the back.
- Layer the umbrella piece over the ribbon & then add a knot in the Ruched Ribbon on the left hand side.
I cased this card from my upline Natalie O’Shea from a card she designed for a recent team training. I love that we can get inspiration from so many, yet come up with a design that’s all our own. That’s the beauty of combining inks, stamps and paper, the possibilities are endless! Give the Weather Together Thank You Card a go with what you have at home and see how you can make it your own!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #SimplyStylish #StampinUp
– Don’t forget the YearEnd Closeout Sale is still on & you can pick up some fabulous bargains.
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online and grab yourself a special thank you from me. Click here to read more about ordering with me & what the Monthly Giveaway code is all about.
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards.