Read below for all the details of the next SU Business Angels training event February 2018. A new and improved schedule that is flexible and focused on technology and how to use it in your Stampin’ Up! Business. You can read more about SU Business Angels here.
Warbrook House Hotel, Hook, RG27 0PL
Day 1 Thursday 1st February 2018,
Day 2 Friday 2nd February 2018.
You can choose to do 1 day, 2 days with or without overnight accommodation! Lunch plus unlimited tea & coffee is provided for all day delegates. Overnight delegates will also receive a full 3 course dinner, bed & breakfast. Just pay for your own drinks during your stay.
Prices are as follows:
- Day 1 or Day 2: £120 per day delegate.
- Day 1 or Day 2 with an overnight* to network & ease travel: £165 per overnight delegate.
- Both Day 1 & Day 2 with an overnight* in between: £199 per full package delegate (BEST VALUE OPTION).
Training Event February 2018
What will we do each day?
Here’s the line up for each day’s training.
Day 1 – WordPress Hands-On Training
Morning – Blogging Essentials
- Writing the perfect blog post
- SEO and keyword planning your posts
- Writing with active expression for engagement
- Exploring Photos full potential – Pinterest tagging
- Writing Cornerstone articles
Afternoon – Look & Feel
- Working with Widgets
- Plugins – what to use and how
- Customising your menus
- What should you have on your front page?
Day 2 – Mailing Lists & Subscribers plus Automation for Facebook
Morning – Mailchimp or Convertkit (attendee choice)
- Sign-up forms
- Newsletters / Broadcasts
- Lists & Groups / Segments & Tags
- Sequences for Convertkit
Afternoon – Cinchshare & Canva
- Creating a good Facebook / Pinterest Graphics
- What impacts Facebook Adverts
- Automating your Facebook Posting
- Posting to Instagram & Pinterest from Cinchshare
* Overnight accommodation is available on the 31st January, 1st February or 2nd February as required. Please advise on booking which nights you need accommodation for. Cancellation policy will apply to any places booked.
You can register your interest in this event here. Your place will be confirmed if available with a booking confirmation email and once a deposit has been paid.
We are looking forward to sharing 2 days of focused and hands-on training with you to assist in your Stampin’ Up! business.
Pip Todman & Louise Sims
SU Business Angels