Today’s topic is how Shimmery White Embossing Paste meets Brusho Colour Crystals and what happens when they do! This week we’ve been looking at Brusho Colour Crystals or Brushos as people shorten it. I am in love with the various results you can achieve with these fabulous colour crystals, but my favourite of all time has to be this one. When Shimmery White Embossing Paste meets Brusho Colour Crystals something magical happens!
Shimmery White Embossing Paste Meets Brusho Colour Crystals
Shimmery White Embossing Paste is a new embossing paste in the Spring / Summer catalogue and contains beautiful glitter sparkles in the actual paste itself. On it’s own it’s pretty special, but of course embossing paste is a water based substance. So when the Shimmery White Embossing Paste is used with Brusho Colour Crystals, boom the water activates the Brusho crystals and they start to burst into the embossing paste.
It’s beautiful, glittery, gorgeous and amazing all in one go. I literally squealed when I tried this at home. It is so much fun. Combining it with the Lots of Happy Card Kit means all the work is done for you in terms of embellishment, you just get to play with the background a a spot of colouring in!
Queen Pip Tip: Step By Step
- You simply lay the Cloud mask onto some Soft Sky card stock.
- Sprinkle on the Prussian Blue Brusho Colour Crystals.
- Take some Shimmery White Embossing Paste and work it over the mask as normal. As the Shimmery White Embossing Paste Meets Brusho Colour Crystals the crystals start to work & the next thing you know you have blue, fluffy and sparkly clouds!
- Just make sure you don’t put the excess paste from your mask / knife back in your pot! Ensure you have an air tight tub to store your spare sparkly blue paste in for your next project. This was a great tip I got from Janet Wakeland a demo in the US. So helpful!
Like what you see? Have questions or comments about this post or the products used? Please COMMENT HERE, I love to read and answer them!
So that’s how Shimmery White Embossing Paste Meets Brusho Colour Crystals and what happens when they get together! Mix them as much or as little as you wish. It’s all up to you and the crystals! Want to try this at home? Buy the products I recommend below – just click an image to go to that product in my online store.
Thanks for visiting and your custom, don’t forget every £25 worth of sales during February gets a free entry into my massive giveaway. Click here to read all the terms and conditions. I look forward to your order and helping you unleash your inner sparkles!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Join during Sale-a-bration and get the best offer going! Choose £130 plus TWO additional Stamp Sets (of any value) and pay just £99 with NO shipping charges. THEN get 20% off your future shopping until July 2018! WOW isn’t that amazing? No catches, just a great opportunity to get all your favourites at 20% off and join Stampin’ Up! and my team the Royal Stampers!
- Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Click HERE to become a Crafty Corner Member on Facebook!
- Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards