Thanks for joining the card ideas From the Garden blog hop with the Stampin’ Creative design team. I’m Pip Todman of Queen Pip Cards from Ash Vale on the Surrey / Hampshire border in the UK. If you’ve joined me from one of our Guest designers this month Charlet, or you if you are one of my regulars, Welcome! This month we’re celebrating anything from the garden or floral based. I decided to open a new stamp set to me, Perennial Birthday and see what I could come up with!
Card Ideas From The Garden With Perennial Birthday
My amazing rose bush in our garden was the inspiration for these card designs. Nature does things so well, I love getting creative inspiration from her! I also wanted to create a card with either Mother’s Day or Celebration in mind, and once I got started I couldn’t stop! 5 designs later, I had to pick a couple to showcase today!
This one is made without a sentiment so you could add anything you wanted. Don’t you love a set with multiple use options? Don’t be fooled by the name of this set, it’s for much more than birthdays! I think if you’re looking for card ideas from the garden, and why wouldn’t you I get inspiration from everywhere, you’d naturally think of flowers. This set covers that in spades!
Queen Pip Tip
I stamped the collage elements in Lemon Lime Twist and Soft Sky. I then stamped the Berry Burst flowers over the top. Stamp the large flower in Berry Burst again cut out & raise up on mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. As always I used my Many Marvellous Markers to add the finishing touches inside! I think this card covers the card ideas From the Garden theme pretty well!
The next one is simpler in design but I think just as pretty. Same colour palette again but with a larger Whisper White base. This could also double up for different occasions! I may use it for birthdays, or congratulations cards!
Love the Perennial Birthday stamps? You can purchase them from my online store, here or use the product picker images below the blog hop list. Don’t forget we’ve got new Sale-a-bration items for every £45 you spend! Next up is Kim and I’m sure she’ll have some delightful card ideas From the Garden in store for you too, or maybe not cards!!! Click the Next Blog button to visit Kim, and if you get lost at any point the full list of hoppers is below.
Thanks for hopping and hope to see you again soon. If you get stuck, the full list of hoppers is below. Check out our 2 special guest designers this month Charlet and Sandra along with the rest of our Stampin’ Creative Crew!
Blog Hop List
- Eimear at Stampin’ Colour
- Charlet at Painted Orange
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards – You are HERE
- Kim at Simply Fairies
- Sandra at Stamp’n’Studio
- Emma at The Coastal Crafter
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
- Mikaela at The Crafty Oink Pen
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft #InspiringYourCreativity
- Grab an entry into my FREE prize draw to win a set of Many Marvellous Markers, every £25 you spend online with me this month gives you 1 entry into the draw, so £75 would give you 3 entries, but £70 would only give you 2. This is on top of all your Sale-a-bration benefits. Click here for all the terms & conditions.
- Join during Sale-a-bration and get the best offer going! Choose £130 plus TWO additional Stamp Sets (of any value) and pay just £99 with NO shipping charges. THEN get 20% off your future shopping until July 2018! WOW isn’t that amazing? No catches, just a great opportunity to get all your favourites at 20% off and join Stampin’ Up! and my team the Royal Stampers!
- Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today or Click here to read about us!
- Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you gift from me. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself & still get my gift! Click here to read more .
- Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards