Today we’re heading into Autumn in our week long review of the Color Theory Suite (page 146 of the catalogue). We’re showing Autumn with Colorful Seasons stamps. Today I’m sharing the next card in the series plus a video of the open top box I gave to the hostess of my private class.
Firstly let’s look more closely at the card.
Exactly the same measurements as before:
- Standard A5 card base
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper stack cut to 14.4 x 10 cm
- Whisper White and Old Olive card stock, both cut to 10 x 7.5 cm
- Fold your card base in half.
- Stamp the sentiment Old Olive, add some leaves in Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze to the Whisper White card and also to the Designer Series Paper.
- Use the 2 step stamping technique on that large Crushed Curry leaf to add the veins in Cajun Craze
- Glue the paper to the card stock base.
- Offset the Whisper White and Old Olive cards and this time adhere the Old Olive to the paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals to give it some lift.
- Finish with those fabulous Glitter Enamel Dots again!
I love the colours of autumn and with this suite it’s so easy to replicate them on a card. The cards this week feature just stamping, but I wanted to show something more with my host gift, it is time to show off the matching framelits and thinlits in the Seasonal Layers Thinlit Dies. Click on the video below to get a full step by step tutorial to make this box and matching tag.
Autumn with Colorful Seasons Box / Bag video.
So simple, but I think very pretty! What do you think? Want to make all the cards and box? I’ve included all the products below, just click on what you need and you’ll be taken straight to that product in my Store. Once you start your basket you can then search for the other items you need in the store.
Thanks for watching, come back on Tuesday for the final instalment of this card suite year!
Crafty hugs, Pip x
#QueenPipCards #StampinUp #papercraft
– Use my Monthly Giveaway Code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me next month. Click here to read more .
– Click HERE to Join my fabulous team the Royal Stampers today! Just £99 for £130 worth of products! Click here to Join now! or Click here to read about us!
– Fill in the Subscribe form below to keep up to date with all the news and get exclusive projects from Queen Pip Cards