Happy Tuesday folks, a quick card today using the Merriest Wishes stamp set and Merry Tag Framelit dies (that come as a bundle if you want to save 10%) to give you a Merry Christmas Card Idea! The Be Joyful stamp fits the plan tag framelit perfectly. The Designer Series Paper used is the This Christmas Speciality pack. Speciality because you get 4 sheets not 2 of each design and they are thinner than normal – great for lots of layering without adding bulk!
The trio Bakers Twine pack is fab value with 3 rolls each 22 metres long; one Garden Green, one Cherry Cobbler and one Gold (lush!). A metallic shape to add a bit of sparkle and to match the Sparkle Embossing Folder just finishes this off.
Merry Christmas Card Idea
- Cut Garden Green cardstock (European A4 size) 10.5cm x A4 width (short edge at top of trimmer) and score / fold at 14.9cm.
- Cut a piece of This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper 14.4 cm x 10 cm.
- Cut a piece of Mint Macaron card stock 13.9 x 9.5 cm and run through the Sparkle Embossing Folder.
- Stamp Snow in Mint Macaron (stamped off first) and then stamp Be Joyful in Garden Green onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
- Stamp the smallest bauble shape in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla card stock & cut out with the 3/4″ Circle Punch or use the framelit & cut off the loop at the top.
- Cut out the baubles in Designer Series Paper, Gold Foil and card stock.
- Cut out the Gold Glimmer bow using the Pretty Pines thinlit dies or just tie a Gold twine bow instead.
- Tie on the strings & twine bows.
- Layer up – put some baubles flat to the card stock and others layered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Assemble the card and add your Metallic Enamel Star as your final step.
My husband called this a very “grown up” card, which I’m taking to be a good thing! Certainly everyone seems to like this Merry Christmas card idea!
I’ll be back again on Thursday to share some more card ideas with you. If you’d like to purchase the products to make this card, just click the links below. Happy crafting! Hugs, Pip x